What’s Your “Fast Times At Ridgemont High” IQ?
Where did Mark "Rat" Ratner work?
- The movie theater in the mall
- The record store in the mall
- The stereo store in the mall
- Perry’s Pizza in the mall
Mike Damone’s Dating Tip #5: “When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, _______.”
- Slip her a little tongue. Girls like that.
- Put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV
- Touch her hair a little. It's classy.
- Tell her she smells nice. It shows you care.
All of these actors had a part in "Fast Times" except:
- Forest Whitaker
- Eric Stoltz
- Anthony Edwards
- James Spader
Who did Stacy lose her virginity to?
- Mike Damone
- Ron the stereo salesman
- Mark Ratner
- Jeff Spicoli
Why did Brad get fired from All-American Burger?
- For spitting in the food
- For having relations in the manager's office
- For revealing the secret sauce recipe
- For threatening to kick 100% of a rude customer's ass
Learn it. Know it. Live it. The All-American Burger policy: "No shirt, no shoes, _________."
- No service
- No dice
- No chance
- No entry
Early in the movie, Linda tells Stacy that there are three girls at Ridgemont who are cultivating what look?
- The “Pat Benatar Look”
- The “Madonna Look”
- The “Debbie Harry Look”
- The “Belinda Carlisle Look”
What song plays during the famous “Brad’s Fantasy” pool scene?
- “Rapture” by Blondie
- “Moving In Stereo” by The Cars
- “Centerfold” by The J. Geils Band
- “Don’t You Want Me” by The Human League
The movie’s epilogue reveals that in the future Spicoli rescues Brooke Shields from drowning and receives a reward. What does he blow the money on?
- Hawaiian shirts
- A killer van
- Hiring Van Halen to play at his birthday party
- A pet tiger
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter