How Well Do You Know “Sixteen Candles”?
What if a geek was constantly hitting on you? What if you embarrassed yourself in front of the man of your dreams? What if you didn’t take this quiz? We can only answer the last question. If you don’t take the quiz you’ll never know how well you know “Sixteen Candles”! So, show us how it’s done!
The movie begins with everyone in the Baker household forgetting what?
- Sam’s birthday
- That the grandparents were coming in for Ginny’s wedding
- The big dance
- Ginny's wedding
Why does the movie imply that Sam is obsessed with eating carrots?
- To maintain her tan
- To improve her eyesight
- To increase her bustline
- To release her inner bunny
Why did Sam’s sister Ginny have such a hard time getting down the aisle?
- She was nervous
- She broke her foot
- She was bitten by an angry otter
- She was hopped-up on muscle relaxants
What was the nickname of Anthony-Michael Hall’s character, Ted?
Speaking of Ted, what did he charge a dollar a head to see at the dance?
- His hickey
- A dirty magazine
- A peephole into the girl’s bathroom
- Sam’s underpants
When Jake’s girlfriend Caroline got hammered at the dance’s after-party, what happened to her hair?
- It got caught in a door hinge and had to be chopped off
- It caught on fire
- It fell out
- It was dyed black
Where did Jake find Ted after that party?
- In the front yard
- Asleep in the bathtub
- Trapped under the glass living room table
- Hanging by his underwear in a closet
What was the nickname of the wholly offensive foreign exchange student that Sam’s grandparents hosted?
- The Wang
- The Donger
How did Jake discover that Sam wanted to “do it” with him?
- Sam’s best friend told him
- He picked up and read a “sex quiz” that Sam had filled out
- Ted told him
- Jake could read minds
Where did Jake finally catch up to Sam at the end of the movie?
- Outside of the church
- In the park
- At her house
- At a romantic public toilet