How Well Do You Know “Sixteen Candles”?
The movie begins with everyone in the Baker household forgetting what?
- Sam’s birthday
- That the grandparents were coming in for Ginny’s wedding
- The big dance
- Ginny's wedding
Why does the movie imply that Sam is obsessed with eating carrots?
- To maintain her tan
- To improve her eyesight
- To increase her bustline
- To release her inner bunny
Why did Sam’s sister Ginny have such a hard time getting down the aisle?
- She was nervous
- She broke her foot
- She was bitten by an angry otter
- She was hopped-up on muscle relaxants
What was the nickname of Anthony-Michael Hall’s character, Ted?
Speaking of Ted, what did he charge a dollar a head to see at the dance?
- His hickey
- A dirty magazine
- A peephole into the girl’s bathroom
- Sam’s underpants
When Jake’s girlfriend Caroline got hammered at the dance’s after-party, what happened to her hair?
- It got caught in a door hinge and had to be chopped off
- It caught on fire
- It fell out
- It was dyed black
Where did Jake find Ted after that party?
- In the front yard
- Asleep in the bathtub
- Trapped under the glass living room table
- Hanging by his underwear in a closet
What was the nickname of the wholly offensive foreign exchange student that Sam’s grandparents hosted?
- The Wang
- The Donger
How did Jake discover that Sam wanted to “do it” with him?
- Sam’s best friend told him
- He picked up and read a “sex quiz” that Sam had filled out
- Ted told him
- Jake could read minds
Where did Jake finally catch up to Sam at the end of the movie?
- Outside of the church
- In the park
- At her house
- At a romantic public toilet