What’s Your “Pretty In Pink” IQ?
Where does Andie work?
- An indie bookstore
- An indie record store
- An indie thrift store
- An indie coffee house
Why did Steff keep badmouthing Andie to Blane?
- Because he had a thing for Blane
- Because he found Andie decidedly “un-hot”
- Because Andie rejected his advances
- Because Andie was a “new waver”
What is Duckie’s go-to move when he “has it solid” for a girl?
- He rides by their house on his bike… like… a lot
- He doesn’t shower and lets his pheromones do the work
- He makes them a mix tape
- He wears his lucky fedora
After their first date, why is Andie reluctant to let Blane drive her home?
- She’s just not that into him
- She’s afraid Duckie will be there
- She’s worried what her neighbors might think
- She’s ashamed of the poor neighborhood where she lives
Which actress – who also starred in TV’s "Designing Women" – played Andie’s boss and confidant?
- Delta Burke
- Jean Smart
- Estelle Getty
- Annie Potts
Which comedian had a cameo as the bouncer at CATS Nightclub?
- Bobcat Goldthwaite
- Andrew “Dice” Clay
- Sam Kinison
- Eddie Murphy
What did the Hollywood press dub the actors who starred in "Pretty In Pink" and other coming-of-age films of the time?
- The “In” Crowd
- The Hughes Crew
- The Clique
- The Brat Pack
What excuse does Blane give Andie for blowing her off after asking her to the prom?
- The old “dead grandmother” excuse
- The old “something came up” excuse
- The old “there were locusts” excuse
- The old “I forgot I already asked someone else to prom” excuse
Deciding to take a stand and go to the prom anyway, Andie sews a dress out of what?
- A bed sheet
- Ilona's prom dress and the dress her father bought her
- A curtain
- A dyed potato sack
Since it’s the end of the quiz, name the huge 80s hit that played at the prom at the end of the movie:
- “(I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight” by Cutting Crew
- “Take My Breath Away” by Berlin
- “If You Leave” by OMD
- “True” by Spandau Ballet
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter