What’s Your Classic WWF IQ?
Which of these is NOT one of the names of the organization once known as the WWF?
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- WrestleMania (WM)
- World Wide Wrestling Federation (WWWF)
- Capitol Wrestling Corporation (CWC)
Which of these competition brands was begun by the classic WWF (not WWE)?
- Money in the bank
- Survivor Series
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure Pinkwashing
Which of these WWF wrestlers is also a comedian?
- Bill Goldberg
- Mick Foley
- Rob Van Dam
- Sgt. Slaughter
The women of the WWF Divas Championship, were first organized under the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) in what decade?
Which of these classic WWF wrestlers did NOT become a movie star?
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
- Jesse "The Body" Ventura
- Eddie Guerrero
Which classic WWF wrestler was known to say: "Train. Say your prayers. Eat your vitamins"?
- Booker T
- "Superstar" Billy Graham
- Hulk Hogan
- John Cena
Which WWF (now WWE) wrestler has won the most championship titles?
- Ric Flair
- Jerry The King Lawler
- Triple H
Which of these pairs of names are NOT the 'stage" names for WWF wrestlers?
- "Superfly" and "The Magnificent Muraco"
- "Mr. Wonderful" and "The Hammer"
- "Invisible Houdini" and "Carnac the Magnificent"
- "Macho Man" and "Brutus Beefcake"
Which of these television events was NOT original WWF programming?
- Tuesday Night Titans
- Superstars of Wrestling
- Divas and Duke Outs
The first inductee into the WWF (now WWE) Hall of Fame was:
- Andre the Giant
- Bobo Brazil
- Nature Boy Buddy Rogers
- Gorilla Monsoon