What’s Your “Blacklist” IQ?
When the fabulously diabolical Raymond Reddington turned himself in to the authorities he offered up the “Blacklist” in exchange for immunity from prosecution and what?
- 1 billion dollars
- The release of some of his colleagues
- A season pass to Great America
- Speaking with Agent Elizabeth Keen
Besides sounding really damn ominous, what IS the Blacklist?
- It’s a list of actors and writers with Communist ties
- It’s a list of the world’s most dangerous criminals
- A list of politicians caught up in a drug ring
- It’s kinda like the Smoke Monster on “Lost”
They’re all pretty hush-hush, but which national security outfit did Elizabeth Keen work for?
- The FBI’s Counterterrorism Division
- The DEA
- The NSA
- The CIA
After escaping a Soviet gulag by stabbing his captors with a sharpened bone, former KGB agent and all-around evil dude Milos Kirchoff started an international criminal syndicate using what city-themed alias?
Elizabeth was forced to go on the run from her own unit after being framed for murdering a Senator and actually killing Thomas Connolly. In addition to being a member of The Cabal, what high office did Connolly hold when Liz shot him?
- President of the United States
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
The reason Red often times appeared untouchable was that he was in possession of a blackmail file which he threatened to release if he was killed. What was it called?
- The Atlas
- The Pulse
- The Fulcrum
- The Verve
What fashion accessory distinguishes Reddington from your average, run-of-the-mill evil genius?
- His snappy fedora
- His ascot
- His crisp trousers
- His tartan kilt
Elizabeth’s ex-husband, Tom Keen, was initially hired to keep tabs on her by whom?
- Sam Scott
- Harold Cooper
- The President
- Raymond Reddington
And talk about revenge! Where did Elizabeth hold Tom Keen captive for a lovely four months?
- In a cave
- In a safe house
- On a rusted-out ship
- In a curd vat in a cheese factory
Finally, what surprising or not-so-surprising fact was brought to light about Elizabeth’s origins?
- That Reddington is her father
- That she has brother she hasn’t met
- That she was born a boy
- That she was born in Russia to a KGB agent