How Well Do You Know “The Lord of the Rings”?
Now that your journey has begun, what fantasy novel is "The Lord of the Rings" series a follow up to?
- "The Chronicles of Narnia"
- "The Hobbit"
- "The One Ring"
- "The Gollum Files"
Much as you are on this voyage to complete this quiz, our hero was also on a voyage. What was his name?
- Frodo Baggins
- Bilbo Baggins
- Ned Stark
- Donald Kern
Where does our young Hobbit hero reside?
- The Grassy Plains
- An unnamed location
- Old Forest
- The Shire
How many books make up "The Lord of the Rings" series?
"The Fellowship of the Ring" ends with Frodo deciding to continue his journey alone. What does Samwise do?
- He goes with Frodo anyway
- He goes home
- He is unaware and gets mad
- He is killed in the preceding battle
You are at the midpoint of your near-impossible journey. What is the title of the second book of the series?
- "Two Hobbits and the Talking Trees"
- "The Return of the King"
- "The Battle Continues"
- "The Two Towers"
Gollum is wrong to follow Frodo and Sam. NO! Gollum is right to follow Frodo and Sam. Why does he do this?
- He does not like Hobbits
- He wants to help them destroy the ring
- He wants the ring for himself
- He wants to make friends with them
Where can the ring be destroyed?
- Mount Doom
- Back at the Shire
- Anywhere, but only with a special sword
Gollum can not be let to have the ring. NO! Gollum must have the ring! Why does he want it?
- If he gets the ring, Saruman will change him back to his former self
- He hates the ring
- He wishes to return it to Sauron
- He used to own it
You are approaching Mount Doom. This is your final question before you can cast the ring into the flames. What is the name of the battle depicted in "The Return of the King"?
- The Siege of Middle-Earth
- The Battle of the Pelennor Fields
- The Sauron Wars
- The One Battle to Rule Them All