How Well Do You Know “The Good Wife”?
How did Alicia meet Will?
- They were high school sweethearts
- They were law school "friends"
- They met when Alicia interviewed at Lockhart/Gardner
- Over lunch
What kind of law does the constantly snide David Lee practice?
- Family/Divorce law
- Corporate law
- Criminal law
- Down by law
What is the name of the huge search engine owned by Neil Gross and represented by Lockhart/Gardner?
Why, after she was elected, did Alicia resign as State’s Attorney?
- She was involved in a sex scandal
- Lamond Bishop blackmailed her into it
- She was caught up in a vote-rigging scandal
- She was caught illegally importing lemurs
Which one of these unlikely pairs hooked up on the show?
- Cary and Diane
- Kalinda and Alicia
- Diane and Kurt
- Eli and Alicia
Kalinda and Alicia were once very close friends. Why did they have a falling out?
- Alicia slept with Cary
- Kalinda slept with Peter
- Kalinda slept with Cary
- Something to do with leather pants
What is the name of the seemingly ditzy, but incredibly brilliant lawyer for whom pumpkin spice and marimba players can be an inspiration?
- Veronica Loy
- Blake Talamar
- Elsbeth Tascioni
- Maddy Hayward
Who is Alicia’s nemesis/friend who often exploits his disability to curry favor in court?
- Louis Litt
- Louis Armstrong
- Emmanuel Lewis
- Louis Canning
Killer? Not a killer? Who is the very creepy, but fun, maybe (sometimes) wife killer with a skill for acquittal?
- Theodore Bundy
- Colin Sweeney
- Colin Farrell
- Sweeney Todd
Spoiler Alert! How did Will meet his end?
- Car accident
- Plane crash
- Rabid badger attack
- He was shot in the courtroom