How Much Do You Know About J.K. Rowling?
What is J.K. Rowling's real name?
- Jennifer Kristine Rowling
- Joanne Rowling
- Rebecca Devinson
- Julia Kaye Rowling
What is the original British title of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone"?
- "Harry Potter and the School of Wizardry"
- "Harry Potter and the Stone of Truth"
- "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone"
- "The Strange Tale of Harry Potter"
Which of these books was NOT written by J.K. Rowling?
- "The Casual Vacancy"
- "The Tales of Beedle the Bard"
- "Harry Potter and the Quidditch Cup"
- "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"
Which celebrity did J.K. Rowling turn down when they proposed the idea of turning "Harry Potter" into a musical?
- Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Michael Jackson
- Ariana Grande
Why is King's Cross Station sentimental to her?
- Her parents first met there
- She had the idea for "Harry Potter" there
- A lucky coin was found there
- She's fascinated with train stations
Which of J.K. Rowling's characters was based loosely on herself?
- Luna Lovegood
- Hermione Granger
- Ginny Weasley
- Minerva McGonagall
Which condition was Rowling diagnosed with that later inspired her to create the Dementors in "Harry Potter"?
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Bipolar Disorder
How many times was the original "Harry Potter" manuscript rejected by publishers?
Which of these words was NOT made up by Rowling?
Which of these names has Rowling used to anonymously publish more books?
- Jeremiah Benedict
- Robert Galbraith
- Rachel Underling
- Laura Kline