What “secret to flying” was revealed to John McClane by a fellow passenger on their flight to LA?
- Always fly First Class
- Drink heavily before, during, and after the flight
- Always carry a kitten in your pocket
- Take your shoes off and make fists with your toes
What is the name of McClane’s limo driver?
What was Hans Gruber after when he took over the Nakatomi building?
- $640 million in bearer bonds
- Blackmail photos
- The secret recipe for KFC
As Officer Powell was driving away from the Nakatomi building, how did McClane get him to stay and call in the hostage situation?
- He called him on the radio
- He dropped a body on the hood of his car
- He signaled him with a flashlight
- He waved a hanky and said, “yoo-hoo”
Powell and McClane share a moment over the radio about what notoriously indestructible snack food?
- Keith Richardoodles
How does McClane escape from the exploding rooftop of the Nakatomi building?
- He hang-glided off of it
- He wrapped a firehose around his waist and jumped
- He ran downstairs really fast
- He flew a helicopter off of it
How did Hans try to keep McClane from escaping during their gun battle?
- He and Karl shot the glass walls out of the offices
- He threw a hand grenade at him
- He ordered an airstrike
- He blocked the exit with human shields
Finish this quote from sleazy executive hostage Harry Ellis, “Hans! BUBBY! I’m your _______!”
- Best friend
- Waiter for this evening
- White Knight
- Worst nightmare
Yippee-Ki-Yay! What happened to Hans in that (close to) final fight scene?
- He killed McClane and escaped
- He was shot and then fell out the window
- He split the money with McClane and they escaped together
- He burst into a rousing rendition of “Oklahoma”
“Did you get that?” Who does Holly Gennaro-McClane punch in the nose at the end of the movie?
- Officer Powell
- Officer John McClane
- Henchman Karl
- Reporter Richard Thornburg