What Do You Know About The U.S. Constitution?
People talk about the Constitution all the time, right? They go around saying things like, “That’s unconstitutional, darnnit!” Well, put your money where your mouth is! How much do you actually know about our sacred secular document? Take our quiz and find out!
What are the first words of the preamble to the Constitution?
- “We the People of the United States”
- “When in the course of human events”
- “Imagine All the People, living for to-day”
- “We Are the Champions, my friends”
The Bill of Rights is…
- The outline for American monetary policy
- The first ten amendments to the Constitution
- Directions for driving backwards on a NASCAR track
- A Masonic code that leads to the Holy Grail
If you were in the mob and were called to testify in court, what would you invoke to avoid saying anything… y’know, incriminatin’.
- The Fifteenth Amendment
- The Eighth Amendment
- The Fifth Amendment
- I’ll invoke a lead pipe to some shins, y’mook!
According to the Presidential Succession Act of 1947, if the President and Vice-President are incapacitated, who is next in line for the presidency?
- The Minority Whip
- The Speaker of the House
- The President Pro Tempore of the Senate
- Kanye West
The Supreme Court is empowered by the Article III of the Constitution to do pretty much one thing. What is it?
- To enforce the law
- To pass laws
- To review the constitutionality of lower court cases
Article II of the Constitution puts the President in charge of which branch of government?
- The Executive
- The Judiciary
- The Legislative
- The Chamber of Secrets
An ideological powder keg, the Second Amendment guarantees what?
- The right to arm bears
- The right to party
- The right to bear arms
- The right to vote
Cheers! The 21st Amendment to the Constitution repealed what terrible, terrible mistake?
- The income tax
- The Missouri Compromise
- Batman v. Superman
- Prohibition (The 18th Amendment)
Not surprisingly, this guy was first to sign the Constitution:
- Alexander Hamilton
- Aaron Burr
- George Washington
- Kanye West
Quite surprisingly, this father of the Declaration of Independence did not sign the Constitution because he was busy acting as minister to France:
- Thomas Jefferson
- John Adams
- Benjamin Franklin
- James Madison