What is the last name of the four children who went to the English countryside and ended up in Narnia?
What is the name of the youngest Pevensie child?
Why did the four Pevensie children go to the country?
- To visit their ailing grandfather
- To get away from London's Great Plague
- Because their mother couldn't care for them
- To escape WWII bombings in London
What was the first "friend" the siblings made in Narnia?
- Mr. Beaver
- Mr. Tumnus
- Mrs. Macready
What is the name of the palace that houses the four thrones Mr. and Mrs. Beaver say are to be filled by two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve?
- Cair Paravel
- Miraz's Castle
In what place was the great lion both murdered by the evil witch-queen Jadis and brought back to life?
- Caldron Pool
- Glasswater Creek
- Mount Pire
- Stone Table
How does Aslan bring back to life all the citizens of Narnia that Jadis turned to stone?
- Licks them
- Brushes his mane against them
- Knocks them over
- Breathes on them
What are the names of Aslan's nemesis, the wolf chief of Jadis' secret police?
- Fenris Ulf or Digory
- Maugrim or Fenris Ulf
- Maugrim or Rumblebuffin
- Fenris Ulf or Rumblebuffin
Aslan came back because of:
- "Deeper magic from before the dawn of time"
- "The battle between good and evil"
- "The Cair Paravel decree"
- "The last battle agreement"
When the Pevensies return to the professor's house after many years in Narnia, they are:
- All grown ups
- About the same age as when they left
- A few years older
- 15 years older